Release Notes: March 2018
Modified on: Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 9:13 AM
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Broadway LMS in March 2018:
- [CORE: FIXES] Fixed a display issue for embedded SCORMs in PagePro courses where a scrollbar was rendered and the display area wasn’t able to be resized
- [CORE: FIXES] Fixed a bug in custom User Profile fields that was showing an error string to Coordinators after editing
- [CORE: FIXES] Removed unused div tags in quiz navigation block
- [CORE: FIXES] Fixed a bug that appeared during system processing if response tab was not selected after taking an evaluation
- [CORE: IMPROVEMENT] Added a new setting to Sub-courses to allow for equivalency. Users that pass the equivalent course will now be marked as complete for the course containing the equivalency setting. The new option marks the sub-course activity as complete when the student meets the course completion requirements of the course that the sub-course activity references.
- [CORE: IMPROVEMENT] Added ability to see closed BoxOffice orders via the CourseStage Sales Report generated on the LMS.
- [CORE: IMPROVEMENT] Added ability to add .woff2 font files to client themes.
- [EXTENSION: SELF-REPORTED LEARNING MODULE] Fixed a bug where assigning a proctor to a SRL was causing submission documents to not show
The following changes have been applied to CourseStage BoxOffice in March 2018:
- [CORE: FIXES] Fixed a bug introduced by Magento’s SUPEE patches that caused session issues for users logging in
- [CORE: FIXES] Fixed a bug in the web service where the Item ID wasn't being included in the Credit Memo response
- [CORE: IMPROVEMENT] Added closed BoxOffice orders to the Sales Report webservice to be able to be consumed by the LMS.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.