The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Carnegie LMS in September 2019:
- [CORE: LANGUAGE] Account creation email verbiage is configurable.
- [CORE: SUBCOURSE] Able to automatically enroll students into courses
- [CORE: AUTOMATED MESSAGING] Automated messaging system allows course custom fields to be pulled into the automated messaging emails.
- [CORE: PAGEPRO MENU] Horizontal Page Pro menu will note restricted pages as grayed out and not show pages if there are restricted and hidden.
- [CORE: RESTRICT ACCESS] Able to restrict access based on credits being issues and if particular credit type is issues.
- [CORE: TOKENS] Able to pull custom course fields and course settings by using a token.
- [CORE: CATALOG] Editing button is on the catalog page.
- [CORE: ATTENDANCE MODULE] Settings icon now present for Attendance module.
- [CORE: TOKENS] Fixed token selector for automated notification.
- [CORE: CATALOG] Fixed Embedded custom page viewing.
- [CORE: REPORTING] Fixed evaluation report displaying user's reponses' incorrectly.
- [CORE: REPORTING] Fixed Evaluation report not generatring instructor ratings.
- [CORE: REPORTING] Evaluation report name fixed.
- [CORE: COURSE TEMPLATE BLOCK] Able to dispaly a course template block throughout the site without an issues or errors.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Broadway LMS in September 2019:
- [CORE: TRANSCRIPT] Training Transcripts Status Limiter now has a include background filters option to apply the status limiters when downloading a training transcript.
- [CORE: REPORTING] Improved accuracy of credits in the credit tab fo the Site Wide Evaluation Report.
- [CORE: REPORTING] Pre-post comparison reports date formatted has been corrected. Now displays (January 21, 2015 12:48 PM)
- [CORE: QUIZ] Previous button is present when need for multiple page quizzes.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage BoxOffice platform in September 2019:
- [CORE: REPORTING] Sales Transaction report shows partial refunds correctly.