The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Carnegie LMS in June 2020:
- [MESSAGING] Fix automated messaging to send subject and body without tokens required.
- [USER MANAGEMENT] Fix invalid URL Error message from enrolling users quick action on Course and Category Management page.
- [BLOCKS] Fix for Error when adding blocks to the Block of Blocks.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Create log of user Sub-Portal assignment methods.
- [SOCIAL SHARE] Fix for Social Share Block issues.
- [GROUPS] Allow users to place themselves in Course Groups.
- [PRODUCTS] Fix course sync for Sign-Up Codes Products.
- [PRODUCTS] Allow ‘Purchase now’ button for Sign-Up Code Products.
- [PRODUCTS] Fix to generate Sign-Up Codes when such product is purchased by user.
- [PDF FILE] Allow more than one PDF File to display per page without scaling down of additional PDF’s.
- [CREDITS] Add certification date to Credit types.
- [PRINTING] Fix to hide page elements for printing.
- [INTEGRATION] Integrate to PARS Learner Data webservices.
- [PRODUCTS] Fix Catalog Product Description to remove duplicate text when using tables or lists.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Add Assigned and Last Accessed Columns to Sub-Portal User Profile Table.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Broadway LMS in June 2020:
- [VIMEO] Ability to link CourseStage to a client’s Vimneo account.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage BoxOffice platform in June 2020:
- [IMPROVEMENTS] Fix Empty Cart messaging after adding product to cart.
- [IMPROVEMENTS] Fix Payment Method of Credit Card as option for zero subtotal purchase.
- [IMPROVEMENTS] Fix Product visibility when selecting Categories.