The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Carnegie LMS in July 2020:
- [BIG COMMERCE] Updates for Big Commerce User Creation and Order Modifications.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Ability to create a Default Dashboard for a Sub-Portal.
- [LIVE TRAINING MODULE] Creation of module in Carnegie core based on the Face-to-Face activity module.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Add ability to display portal profile fields on User Profile.
- [CERTIFICATE] Fix to Course Credit Claim and Certificate to allow multiple credits to add up and display.
- [CERTIFICATE] Fix to Certificate Activity to remove automatic user event from enrolled user’s calendars.
- [QUESTIONNAIRE] Add redirect to Page Pro page option for Questionnaire Activity.
- [COURSE SETTING] Add course setting called Hide Course that will keep the course from appearing in User Transcripts.
- [QUESTIONNAIRE] Remove user information from Questionnaire Report when module Response Option is set to Anonymous.
- [PAGE PRO] Edits to Page Pro Admin dropdowns to make borders transparent.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Edits to Sub-Portals to remove notice when saving User Portals page.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Broadway LMS in July 2020:
- [CERTIFICATES] Fix to allow Certificates to autogenerate when they are restricted by a Grade condition.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage BoxOffice platform in July 2020:
- [NO UPDATES]