The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Carnegie LMS in August 2020:
- [SUB-PORTAL] Sub-portal logo to display in theme header.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Fix Error when editing Sub-Portal fields.
- [QUIZ] Redirect Button added to review quiz page that can be customized in quiz settings.
- [COURSE TEMPLATES] Fix breadcrumbs break when displaying Course Template Block on Site Home.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Sub-Portal Manage Courses Page has breadcrumbs added to lead back to Manage Portals page.
- [BULK IMPORT] Fix to update CSV column titles.
- [ZOOM] Fix Zoom Activity to create both Meetings and Webinars.
- [INTEGRATION] iMIS AMS Integration.
- [CUSTOM PAGES] Fix for public custom pages displaying error for users who are not logged in.
- [TRANSCRIPT] Ability to add Filters to user transcript.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Licensing removed from Sign-up Codes.
- [EVALUATION] Evaluation Report Radio Buttons adjusted to calculate the analysis tab of the Site Wide Evaluation Report.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Sub-Portal Expiration Dates are optional.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Sub-Portal URL’s are customizable.
- [SUB-PORTAL] Fix for permission issue with Sub-Portal theme profile button.
- [QUIZ] Preview of Quiz attempts does not change Transcript data.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Live Training Module added to Carnegie.
- [INTEGRATION] BoxOffice ecommerce Integration.
- [INTEGRATION] Port remote SSO feature for BoxOffice integration.
- [VIEW COURSE] Fix error for test users viewing courses.
- [ACTIVITIES] Progress state (In Progress | Complete | Pass | Fail) and icon for activities.
- [NOTIFICATIONS] Fix error when accessing Triggered Notifications Email Templates.
- [NAVIGATION MENU] Thumbnail based Navigation Menu for Page Pro pages.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage Broadway LMS in August 2020:
- [USER PROFILE] Fix DOB field to populate with correct date entered. *Under review
- [TRAINING TRANSCRIPT] Fix to allow Live export of Training Transcript without duplicate records.
- [INTEGRATION] Added BoxOffice2 Adapter.
- [SCORMS] Articulate Rise SCORMS complete without refreshing page.
- [QUESTIONNAIRE] Fix to remove special character appearing in Questionnaire Report for Essay Box questions.
The following changes have been applied to the CourseStage BoxOffice platform in August 2020:
- [IMPROVEMENTS] Update jQuery on Magento 1 sites.